Friday, April 3, 2009

My New Canon 40D arrived today

My good friend Artie made it possible for me to pick up my New camera early.  It is good having a friend who works for UPS.  I was abble to get my Camera 1st thing.  I took it home drooled a bit all over it after opening he box.  The I went looking for an image that was worth shooting. Unfortunately I drove around unable to find anything.  So I ended up having another great lunch with my cousin Scott at Lanxang Lao Thai Cusine.   We had a great meal.  Scott had the Red Curry and I had the Pad Thai.  We enjoyed our meal immensely the food was excellent and served very quickly.  We went for the Hot 5/5 today, was a little worried about how it would be on my digestive system post surgery.  But it was not a problem.  I finaly made it home to take Randori out and found a decent shot to take.  Here it is I hope you enjoy it. 40D 1st image
Hope you enjoy it.  Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice shot!

    We're heading out to our roomies families place in the wiles of Willamina tomorrow. Will be bringing the camera along, am hopeful that I will get some pics there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool, can't wait to see what you capture.

    ReplyDelete